Thursday 9 April 2015

elf Small Stippling Brush Review


Recently I purchased a blush from Colourpop and I wanted to try it out with a few different brushes. Lauren, from Lipstick + Lacquer suggested I try a stippling brush from elf. Since Target Canada is nearing the end of its run, they no longer have much elf stock available. So instead I stopped by my local Superstore when I was in the neighbourhood and picked this up. 

This brush gave me a bit of a different look with the blush. I felt like I had more control than with my Real Techniques brush, possibly because of the smaller surface area, but also because of the technique.

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with this brush, and I think it's a great addition to my collection.

4 comments:

  1. I need more brushes. Especially a better one for blush because the one I have from The Face Shop is too flared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is very small so it might work for you :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to hear this brush is working out for you! I was at Superstore the other day and I'm so glad they have so much ELF stuff available because I'm going to miss it at Target!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad too! I just wish there were more places that carried the range of Nyx stuff Target had.

      Delete