Sunday 1 February 2015

NOTD: Brown & Gold


So a few days ago I went to the drug store in the middle of the night for a toothbrush, and they had a bin of makeup on sale for 99 cents each, including tons of essie nail polishes! So I picked up a couple: Topless & Barefoot and Partners in Crime. 

I thought Topless & Barefoot would be a nice nude colour but it doesn't really suit my skin tone, but it will be useful for nail art, especially because it goes on fairly opaque in one coat. I was even more impressed with Partners in Crime, which is a beautiful dark chocolate brown that goes on perfect in one coat. 

I didn't really have a plan, just the colours picked out, and sort of just made it up as I went. The thumb is supposed to be animal print but it looks a little more like fried eggs to me. 

3 comments:

  1. Fired egg nails turned out cute though :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! I haven't done nail art in so long, I miss it! Also makes me want to do actual fried egg nails on purpose lol that'd be cute.

    ReplyDelete