Sunday 28 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas



Urban Decay Naked Basics 2: This was the first thing I found in my stocking. I know I'm really late on this bandwagon, but this is my first product from the Urban Decay Naked line. I don't have much of a matte shadow collection at this point and it's great to have neutrals especially with my current bold lip obsession. And it's going to be especially great for travelling.

Fierce Magenta Lipstick in Mystical Forest: This one was from my girlfriend. I've been looking for a nice dark green lipstick because it's my favourite colour and so she got me one! We've both heard great things about this brand and it swatches like a dream so I can't wait to try it.

Body Shop Makeup Brush Set: These were in my stocking. They're really going to come in handy because I'm at my parents' house and I forgot to bring any brushes! So I'm definitely going to use these if I end up with any New Years Eve plans.

Sephora Gift Card: I got this from my sister and immediately started spending it in my head. I'm going to try and be practical with this though and maybe not spend it all at once.

Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lip Care Stick: This was also in my stocking. It is so so hydrating! I'm really impressed. And it smells awesome.

MAC Lip Pencil in Nightmoth: This gift was from Lauren of Lipstick + Lacquer. When we went to IMATS I went looking for it but it sold out before we got there, so I suggested Lauren get it for me for Christmas. It's my first MAC lip liner, and also my first high end lip liner, and I can't wait to use it.

Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Berlin and Studded Kiss in Lolita: These two came in a set, also from Lauren (She spoils me <3) I wore Berlin on Boxing Day and I love it! I haven't tried Lolita yet but I love the Studded Kiss Lipsticks and when I swatched it it looked really nice with my skin tone.

e.l.f Lip Exfoliator: Yet another gift from Lauren! I used this with Berlin when I wore it and I think it made a huge difference. The lipstick style applicator is great and it smells kind of like a MAC lipstick which I love.

Bath and Body Works Lotions in French Lavender and Honey, Sea Island Cotton and Japanese Cherry Blossom: These are from my friend Robyn. You can never have too much lotion, and the small Bath and Body Works bottles are super cute and portable. I especially love the Cherry Blossom because that's Robyn's favourite so the smell reminds me of her.

Wacom Intuos Tablet: This blog might be getting a little prettier! A while back I lost the pen to my old tablet, which was about ten years old anyway, so this Christmas my parents were nice enough to buy me a new one. It's taking a bit to get used to, but hopefully you'll be seeing some of the work from it soon.

Alex and Ani Bracelet: This was from my parents. I love boats so this bracelet is perfect. I've also been meaning to buy more bracelets, I think they're going to be my next jewelry phase, now that I seem to be getting over rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment