Wednesday 17 December 2014

The Christmas Tag





I was tagged by Lauren to do the Christmas Tag! She also tagged me to do the me time tag a while back and that should be up soon too.

1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
Christmas morning in the Willis household is a strictly pyjama occasion, but I like to get dressed up for dinner.

2. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning, but one gift on Christmas Eve and it's always pyjamas.

3. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat?
We usually go for the whole turkey dinner thing and that's not really my favourite. I do however, love sugar cookies and gingerbread cookies. You'll probably be seeing some in the near future on this blog because decorating cookies is one of my favourite activities this time of year.

4. What’s your favorite holiday movie (or specials)?
As I write this me and my roommate are watching Holiday in Handcuffs which is an awful movie but it's a tradition in this house. My favourite Christmas movie is The Year Without A Santa Claus.

5. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yesss, lots. I really want to make one this year but we haven't gotten much good packing snow yet. Fingers crossed I'll be able to make one soon.

6. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo!

My family doesn't do Christmas Cards, but I did take a family photo with my roommates so I'll show you that. It's not embarrassing though so :P


7. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
Family dinner! This year is going to be my girlfriend's first year at my parents' house for Christmas and I'm just excited to do all the usual things with her there.

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. I've never had a real tree before, I'm really hoping to have one at some point.

9. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Giving! I used to love getting presents more than anything but now I love the look on someone's face when they open the perfect gift.

10. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Disney World! Not on Christmas, because I really like to spend it with my family, but while they have all the Christmas decorations/events definitely.

11. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
My nanny's butter tarts! They're the thing that we make the most often of hers but that's still reserved for special occasions.

12. Most memorable Holiday moment?
We have this video from when my sisters were really little of my eldest sister opening a present and saying "It's what I always wanted... what is it?" and now we quote it every year.

13. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
Someone at school told me I think?

14. Favorite Christmas songs?
This year I decided I was going to pick my favourite Christmas song so I did an informal poll of my friends and family and eventually decided Let it Snow is my favourite. I have a of of other favourites though and I'm not gonna start listing or we'll be here forever.

15. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I try! This year my plan is to sort out what I want to do with my life, and also to try again to improve my French.

16. What makes the Holidays special for you?
Time with family and friends! We don't get to spend much time all together, because I live an hour + away from my family and a lot of my friends, so I'm excited to see everyone.


I tag Stasia! and anyone else reading this who wants to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment